Hello, hello, hello! Welcome to our weekly round upon all things drag.
This week we welcomed two new queens into the Ru Paul’s Drag Race All Stars Hall of Fame as Ru crowned the champion of season eight of All Stars as well as the winner of the fan-voted Fame Games.
Last week, the eliminated queens put on a variety extravaganza for the ages, and our favorite Ru-cappers are here to talk about the looks and the performances. In addition, Trixie Mattel is back with a campy new cosmetic collection, the queens of Drag Me to Dinner played Family Feud, and we got another peek at season three of Drag Race Down Under.
There’s so much charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent to share, so let’s bring it to the Runway!
We have come to the end of a fabulous season of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars. For the final challenge, Kandy Muse and Jimbo had to perform original songs written and produced by Leland. All of the season’s queens strutted down the runway in Finale Fabulosity fashions, our Queen of the Fame Games was crowned and Kandy and Jimbo faced off in a funky lip sync for the crown. Here are the top moments from the episode.
- We get to spend the last episode with all of the queens! (Except Heidi…we missed you!)
- Monica teaches LaLa some Spanish, but apparently only naughty words. I have no idea what LaLa was saying, but Naysha and Jessica’s reactions were priceless.
- Jimbo put his clowning on pause for a very heartfelt Tic Tac Chit Chat with RuPaul and Michelle Visage. He shared that he grew up in a tumultuous household with two alcoholic parents. It was an honest moment that we hadn’t seen from Jimbo on the show before, and it made me love him even more (and I wasn’t sure that was even possible.)
- The other queens were presented with a pink furry box filled with some fun questions (and yes, Naysha looks like she could steal a man) and tips and trips for them all, which was sweet.
- Kandy also opens up with Ru and Michelle, sharing that it’s been a tough road to get to where she is, but she feels fulfilled now.
- Choreographer Miguel Zarate is sassy. Like, really sassy…but he got the best out of both queens.
- We got a new Ru tune, “ASMR Lover” and it slaps (and the break dancer is hot).
- Jimbo’s number, “I Remember Being Born” gives me Rocky Horror vibes and I Loved every minute of it. For a queen who repeatedly said she couldn’t dance, she could have fooled me.
- Kandy’s number, “Pay Me with Money” was good, but something was off (I think the singer’s voice clashed with Kandy’s look…maybe?)
- After both queens performed, the rest of the cast joined them on stage in choir robes and sang a rousing tune, “I’m a Winner Baby” (and they all are, in my book.)
- The “Finale Fabulosity” runway looks were amazing. My tops were Monica in a gorgeous purple ensemble, Jaymes’ orange, feather-bedecked showgirl, Kahanna’s religious icon-inspired look that took us all to church, and LaLa and Alexis’ gorgeous red gowns.
- Jimbo’s demon goddess look, complete with hair horns and a pop art print gown, was everything.
- The Queen of the Fame Games is crowned and, yay! It’s LaLa, whose confessionals alone earned her the win.
- Kandy and Jimbo’s lip-sync to Sylvester’s “Do You Wanna Funk?” was so much fun. Jimbo saved her biggest boobs for this one.
- And the winner is…Jimbo! With her impressive track record all season, it wasn’t much of a surprise, but I was so happy to see her win. Thanks to all of the queens for a fun season.
As we all know by now, All Stars films both queens winning the crown. Kandy and Jimbo watched the finale together and reacted to the episode and the result of both the Fame Games voting and the ultimate winner. I love the relationship between these two.
Bianca Del Rio and Symone recap the talent, reads and drama of last week’s Fame Games episode on “The Pit Stop.”
Bob and Monét chat about the variety extravaganza and more on “Sibling Watchery.”
Yuhua Hamasaki discusses the All Stars’ Fame Games looks on “Bootleg Opinions.”
Get a double dose of “Queening Out” as Joseph Shepherd and Laganja Estranja recap episodes 10 and 11 of All Stars.
Jimbo and Kandy Muse relive the season and spill the tea in this interview with Entertainment Weekly’s Joey Nolfi.
Priyanka was a fierce lip sync assassin who ate up the runway (and defeated Kandy Muse) on All Stars. In this video, she shares her experience filming the episode – and her first time lip syncing in front of Mama Ru herself.
As we mentioned earlier this week, Jinkx Monsoon and BenDeLaCreme are brightening the holidays with the return of their festive tour. Don’t miss out on this one! Dates and ticket information can be found at JinkxandDeLa.com.
Bob is a busy queen, so Trinity the Tuck is subbing for her on the latest “Sibling Rivalry” and she and Monét delve into the world of drag pageants.
We all know that Trixie and Katya are the tops…but this week, the topic is bottoming. Get ready for some naughty fun on this episode of “UNHhhh”.
My wallet is never able to recover from Trixie Cosmetic drops…and yet, she keeps putting out fantastic products. Watch as Trixie showcases her new Camp Trixie collection.
Did you catch the queens on this week’s episode of Celebrity Family Feud? The judges of Drag Me to Dinner – Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, Bianca Del Rio, Haneefah Wood and Murray Hill faced off against Jackie Beat, Willam, Manila Luzon, BenDeLaCreme and Symone. Both teams were playing for the ACLU’s Drag Defense Fund and the queens emerged victorious. Watch as Ben and Jackie play fast money (and if you have Hulu, do yourself a favor and watch the whole thing.)
The trailer for season three of Drag Race Down Under is here with your first look at the 10 fierce Aussie queens fighting for the crown – Amyl, Ashley Madison, Bumpa Love, Flor, Gabriella Labucci, Hollywould Star, Isis Avis Loren, Ivanna Drink, Ivory Glaze, and Rita Menu.
Jaymes Mansfield unleashes her inner Barbie in this makeover featuring Kim Chi Chic cosmetics.
Jaymes also takes us behind-the-scenes and discusses how she came up with her Fame Games look.
Maddy Morphosis talks with Jade Jolie on the latest “Give It to Me Straight.”
Aja was a standout on not only Drag Race but Legendary. She discusses both shows and lots more in this great, in-depth interview.
Daya Betty talks about Nordstrom Rack, Payless shoes, Crystal Light and lots more on “Very Delta.”
Priyanka talks about the songs on her fabulous Taste Test EP on its 2-year anniversary.
And that’s a wrap for this week! Until next week, stay safe, stay healthy, support the queens and say LOVE!