Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
When we have a spring daytime event on the calendar, we tend to gravitate toward floral dresses. Soaking up the sunshine and wearing a pretty pattern is the perfect combo, after all!
Whether you’re looking for a frock to wear for Easter or just a brunch Date with friends, we have a slew of options you’re bound to love. Check out our favorite florals below!
1. Thousands of shoppers keep coming back to this ruffle chiffon dress from Dokotoo — it’s just that beautiful and flattering — $40 at Amazon!
2. If you’re looking for the ultimate example of a short, sweet dress, this skater style is absolutely ideal — $44 at Windsor!
3. This flouncy dress has all of the feminine details to make you feel beautiful — $53 at Windsor!
4. We adore the beachier vibes of this little minidress from Billabong — the yellow hue is made for the season — $70 at Nordstrom!
5. If you’re a fan of puffy sleeves, this French Connection dress will be right up your alley — originally $118, now $89 at Nordstrom!
6. This PRETTYGARDEN dress has so many details which make it a true standout, from the bodycon fit to the sleek one-shoulder design — $39 at Amazon!
7. The off-the-shoulder ruffles on this high-low dress from Allegra K are too romantic and feminine — starting at $34 at Amazon!
8. We’re totally digging the peasant dress aesthetic on this midi from Grace Karin — $44 at Amazon!
9. Keyhole details are one of our fashion-forward features, and this Fashionme midi has the most beautiful version under the tie-front bust — starting at $33 on Amazon!
10. This silky Florens dress is part slip, part wrap — a seriously winning combo — $42 at Amazon!
11. We love that this bodycon dress from PRETTYGARDEN is smocked, making it extra stretchy and comfy — $39 at Amazon!
12. Sleek dresses like this one are perfect for anyone who adores a minimalist vibe — $53 at Windsor!
13. We will always gravitate toward cowl-neck slips like this one — they’re beyond comfortable and look glamorous — $45 at Windsor!
14. Cutout dresses like this one are great because they show a little touch of extra skin — $53 at Windsor!
15. A dress like this one from Rails is fierce for garden parties or any type of family gathering — $248 at Nordstrom!
16. Reviewers say this ASTR the Label dress is their top look for all of their upcoming events — $89 at Nordstrom!
17. We’re getting serious sultry vibes from this Romwe slip dress thanks to the extra high slit which shows plenty of leg — $30 at Amazon!
18. If you want to go for a strapless look, there’s no better dress to pick up than this ZESICA maxi — starting at $30 on Amazon!
19. This BTFBM tiered maxi is the ideal dress to wear for any type of spring gathering, whether it’s super low-key or a bit fancier — $41 at Amazon!
20. A shirtdress like this Madewell style has a more relaxed vibe, but with the right accessories, you can easily make it feel more formal — $138 at Nordstrom!
21. We love how this voluminous dress from Free People mixes different patterns for a more eclectic look — $168 at Nordstrom!
22. If you want to wear a dress but it’s still a bit brisk outside, this long-sleeve maxi from Charles Henry will fit the bill — originally $118, now $59 at Nordstrom!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!